Thursday 1 February 2018

The Red Boot Brigade

In case you haven't noticed red boots are everywhere - and I love them!


Red boots are in.

In fact, bright red is 'in' in general. The bright, vibrant, cherry hue is everywhere, from stylish berets, to knitted, oversized cardigans and, of course, brilliant boots. There's just something about injecting a bit of bright colour into your wardrobe that makes you smile. Plus, it doesn't just have to be saved for Christmas time, it's the loveliest way to add a pop of colour into any grey, cold winter month. Even if your wardrobe is mainly blacks and greys a pop of red can transform your look - and put a smile on your face!

Red boots are one of the best ways to buy into the trend. There's so many variations out there, but I fell these amazing ankle boots, complete with the perfect height, block heel. I don't know why, but especially when worn with stripes, there's something a little french about them (yes, I'm obsessed with trying to look French).

There's just something a little more special about them than the failsafe black boots.


I paired them with a super comfy weekend outfit.

Everyone needs a good selection of knitted jumpers. The cosiest and easiest thing to pull on on a chillier winter day. I found this one in the H&M sale and I loved it so much I had to buy it in navy blue as well! The cream colour though is the one I find myself wearing the most, it's just easy. I love thicker, bulky style and the round neck just finishes it off.


Underneath I wore what's affectionately known as my 'flamenco' top. It's got these amazing balloon sleeves that billow out and make you want to dance and click some castanets. They look fabulous with just the top on its own, but I love the way they erupt out of the sleeves of a jumper, just making it look a bit more special. There's also something about black and white polka dot tops paired with some beautiful bright red boots! I'm also slowly coming round to the idea of spots over stripes...

Wrap around your favourite camel coloured coat (you can't go wrong with one of these!) and pop on a pair of skinny jeans then you're sorted!


Have you joined the red boot brigade yet?

x x x 

Coat - Primark 
Top - Topshop 
Jumper - H&M
Jeans - Topshop 'Jamie' Jeans 
Boots - Primark 



1 comment:

  1. Playminc - YouTube - VideoDl.cc
    Playminc. is a top-down action RPG from Electronic Arts that aims to take players to youtube convert to mp3 the role of the titular character.

    ReplyDelete