Tuesday 13 February 2018

Add a Frill and I'm Happy

Oh the humble jumper how I adore you.


We all love a good jumper. Don't lie to me, I know you do. They are cosy, practical, and now there's so many variations about they're definitely chic. I could live in jumpers and jeans and I have a wardrobe stuffed with woollen delights. They are probably the easiest item to pull on in the morning and all they need is a little stripe, a bright slogan or bit of sparkle to look fabulous. I just can't resist when I see a new one that I fall in love with!


This is one of my favourites at the moment.

The frill sleeve is just fabulous. It's just a simple grey jumper and then 'ooooh la la' check out the sleeves. And that's what is so good about jumpers, they may seem like the simplest of wardrobe staples, but with just a little extra detail added they turn into an amazing statement piece.


Complete with two tiers of frills they really catch your eye, and as you probably know tick the trend boxes. I love how they swish about making you feel all sassy. (Just to note though they are difficult to fit through coat sleeves!)


The soft grey colour is also just lovely and so easy to wear with anything. Dress it down with jeans or add some skinny leather trousers for a more dressed-up look. The touch of fabulousness means that a jumper can in fact be dressy.

Here it's just dressed for a simple Saturday with 'Mom' jeans and black boots.


Awww jumpers I love you!

Jumper - River Island 
Jeans - Topshop 'Mom' Jeans
Boots - H&M

x x x




1 comment:

  1. The Great Info!!
    Are you planning event for birthday/private party with friends in corporate rooftop bars/Christmas party venues London? Call on 0207 253 1110 for venue hire London.

    ReplyDelete