Wednesday 17 January 2018

Eleganza Sposa | Wedding Dress Shopping

The search for the one begins, the white dress of dreams.


Oh my goodness I can't quite believe I'm saying this, but it's time to go wedding dress shopping!

The very phase has always sent shivers of excitement down my spine and now I actually get to head out and find the dress that turns me into a bride, a mean wow. Whenever I think about it I get a little flutter of butterflies. It's so fabulous, so exciting, but also a little bit scary. This is the dress that you dream about and probably the most expensive piece of clothing you'll ever own. Everything about it is just so magical.

We've now ticked off most of the big things when it comes to wedding planning, so the dress is next on my list! This is why I was so excited when Eleganza Sposa invited me along to a wedding show at Bothwell Bridge Hotel. I immediately was on the phone to my mum and she was just as excited as I was!


Eleganza Sposa is the bridal boutique in Glasgow.

It's a magical, fairytale place filled with dresses that make dreams come true - a wonderland of lace, satin and silk. Founded in 1992 the bridal boutique has a selection of couture gowns which have been carefully selected from a range of designers, such as Yolan Cris, Suzanne Neville, Rosa Clara, Riki Dala, amongst others. They have always been at the cutting edge of bridal fashions and were even the first Glasgow boutique to stock strapless gowns! Now their range has every kind of dress that you can imagine as brides want to do their own thing more and more.

The runway show at Bothwell Bridge Hotel celebrated 25 years of Eleganza Sposa and the catwalk was all about 'A Return to Glamour'. It showcased new and exclusive dresses from their own collection, Argento Collezioni, and featured key trends for 2018, such as delicate 3D florals, beading and lace illusion.


I hadn't really thought too, too much about what I seriously wanted from my wedding dress, but I came away with so many ideas! There won't be any hints though!

Managing Director and Head of Design, Dr Anna Cirignaco said: "The runway show presents a return to glamour and will be a spectacle of beauty." Anna was just the loveliest person to chat to and she made me feel so much more confident and comfortable about finding my very own wedding dress. She was just fabulous!

Eleganza Sposa also have an beautiful range of exquisite evening and occasion wear, including the amazing Tarik Ediz.


They look simply fabulous strutting down the catwalk!


The best thing about Eleganza is how much they care. They really are dedicated to finding the perfect dress for each and every bride. Their personal assistance and attention to detail is just amazing and they really do want to ensure that it's the one for you that you walk away with. Eleganza also understands that every bride is different and that's why they have such a stunning array of styles and experienced bridal stylists on hand to help you to find the dress of dreams.

I can't really put into words how excited and unbelievable to feels to be going wedding dress shopping! And a little note to my Mum and sisters - you better shed tears when I step out in the one!


A huge thank you to Eleganza Sposa for having me at the Runway Show! Thank you so much for having us along, we really did have the most magical day and now we can't wait to visit your boutique when the serious shopping begins!

x x x 

**I was invited along to the event as a guest, but all wedding dress excitement is my own!



No comments:

Post a Comment