Wednesday 6 December 2017

Happy Christmas from St Enoch

On your marks, get, set.... Christmas shopping!


Hands up who has started their Christmas shopping? At least started to think about it? Or are you one of those really organised people that already has it all wrapped up and under the tree already? (If that's you I'm very impressed and jealous!) But if like me you've still got pretty much everything to pick up then get your empty Santa sack on your back and head to the St Enoch Centre.

St Enoch Centre is the perfect place to go to get all of your Christmas shopping done - from sparkling party outfits to the perfect presents.


The shopping destination has over 70 retailers under one roof, including department shoes, high-street fashion favourites and little boutiques. There's beauty, fashion and food, really everything you could every need. It's the perfect place if you love to take your time wandering around the shops, or even if you hate Christmas shopping you can get in and out really quickly as everything is under one roof!

Me, I love Christmas shopping, there's just something so lovely about picking our present for people you love. Even if I get distracted by pretty shoes in the branches of Christmas trees...


I'm also a big fan of a Christmas red and there's plenty of it about just now. It's the perfect seasonal colour for any festive celebrations. I loved the lace design and I also thought this embroidered piece was just so lovely.


The centre is also filled with festive sparkle! For the lovely little people there's Santa's Grotto where every little Santa's Helper gets a special gift. Hamley's are also doing a meet Father Christmas so there's platy of chances to the big man himself.

There's even some amazing Christmas crackers to get you excited for the main event!


Christmas is a time for indulging...


Kimble's kept us fed on the night and I had to stop by Aulds to try some of the amazing baking!


There's also plenty to keep beauty lovers happy. The Urban Decay Naked palette is amazing gift and the Bobbi Brown eyeshadows are just insane.


Plus, do you remember me declaring my love for the Mon Guerlain perfume, well it's still fabulous!


I'm also a big fan of knitwear and I was so tempted by this amazing jumper, just add some jewels and tassels on to a piece of knitwear and I'm a happy person. It's the perfect alternative to a novelty Christmas jumper and is also ideal for Christmas Day celebrations.


And after all that shopping a little treat for yourself - Santa I've got my eye on these red boots....?


So much beautiful shopping to be done!

Thanks so much to the St Enoch Centre for having me and another huge thank you to Big for inviting me along - best get on with my Christmas shopping!

x x x 


No comments:

Post a Comment