Thursday 31 August 2017

Superdrug Loves: Skincare

And last in my Superdrug Loves mini-series we're taking a look at skincare!


There's nothing better than finding a skincare range that perfectly suits your skin and doesn't cost an absolute fortune. My absolute favourite has to be the Superdrug Simply Pure range.

The Superdrug own brand range is one I use every single day in my routine. They've got absolutely everything you could need to keep your skin looking gorgeous. The line has actually been developed for sensitive skin so it's lovely mild and gentle to use every day.  Plus it's super purse-friendly (which you don't often find with amazing skincare!) and you quite often find them on offer. I'm on to a winner I know.

So what products are my skincare go-tos...



SIMPLY PURE HYDRATING SERUM

This is just the loveliest to use. It's so silky and soft! The serum claims to improve the skin's natural elasticity and give you a more radiant complexion. I really like wearing it under my make-up as it gives you a really nice glow to your skin. It's also really calming with the thin consistency of the serum meaning it's really easy to put on. Hydrating, replenishing and nourishing - could you really ask for anything more?

SIMPLY PURE GENTLE FACIAL WASH

I tend to use this wash morning and night to clean my face, because it's so gentle and has been developed for sensitive skin it's not a problem to use it twice daily. Essentially it cleanses and refreshes your skin washing away any make-up and grim from the day. The light, fluffy foam doesn't sit heavily on your skin, it feels soothing and calm and definitely not harsh at all. Give your face a quick wash morning and night for clean and soft skin - sorted!

SIMPLY PURE CONDITIONING CLEANSER

I always use the cleanser just to get rid of the last bits of make-up using a cotton wool pad to smooth it onto your skin. Like the rest of the range it's really gentle, soft and soothing with a conditioning Pro-Vitamon B5 to look after your skin. It's got the loveliest texture and even though it's budget-beauty it feels pretty luxurious. I just use it to get rid of the last bits of make-up and dirt and again it's so gentle to use on your skin every day.

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment