Wednesday 7 December 2016

John Lewis Christmas Wonderland

There's nothing better than the most gorgeous Christmas decorations and Glasgow Loves Christmas just as much as I do!


If you can't turn your house into a glittering grotto at Christmas when can you! And I know where you should head to make all your Christmas decoration dreams come true!

John Lewis in Buchanan Galleries, is here with their simply fabulous Christmas Shop to give you everything you need to make your home into the beautiful Christmas wonderland. When you step off the escalator you're just engulfed in Christmas - it's amazing!

I'll confess now. I'm a total sucker for Christmas. I love everything about it and I could spend hours and hours browsing Christmas decorations. There's just so many baubles to love!

John Lewis break everything down into themes for you so that you can pick out the exact look for your tree that you want. There's.....

Ruskin House: A beautiful traditional theme that evokes ye olde Christmasses gone by. It draws on heritage designs, hints of nature and rich colours.

Snowshill: "I'm dreaming of a white christmas..." this is a fabulous white, wintery theme. The gentle glowing decorations bring the calm of a snowy setting inside.

Ostravia: This is one for luxury lovers. It's all about extravagance with opulent golds and sugared pastels. It's perfectly eccentric and flamboyant!


Chamonix: This one is for lovers of the mountains. Imagine yourself cozied away in an alpine chalet, snow falling outside onto the mountains, hot chocolate in hand.

Helsinki: Drawing on the beautiful calm of a Scandinavian winter this collection is all about muted colours and sophisticated metallics. Perfectly stylish.

We were all lucky enough to choose our own bauble to hang on our trees at home and I had to go for one from the Chamonix collection! It will be perfect for when I jet off to Switzerland to spend Christmas with my family in the mountains, skis resting at the door and the snow floating outside. I love the alpine red and white designs and can't wait to surprise my Mum with a beautiful addition to the tree!

Everything in the John Lewis Christmas shop is just stunning. It's all so beautiful, from the berry covered wreaths to the scent of the Christmas trees hanging in the air. It's your one stop shop in Glasgow for decorating your home like the Christmas grotto of dreams.


I had the most festive afternoon in John Lewis picking out beautiful Christmas decorations! Thank you so much for having me and to Glasgow Loves Christmas for inviting me along!



*** This is a collaborative post, but all views are my own. Obvs. 



1 comment:

  1. John Lewis do Christmas so beautifully! I can't believe I've not been in yet - I'll have to change that this weekend <3

    Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete