Friday 30 September 2016

Brunch at Cote Brasserie

Going out for brunch has to be one of the best things - especially when it's a celebration brunch!


Cote Brasserie recently invited me along for brunch to celebrate their first birthday in the city of Glasgow! I was delighted! All I heard was brunch and champagne and I was there! A year ago Cote opened up their first restaurant in Glasgow and to celebrate their success in that year a bunch of lovely bloggers were gathered together to say cheers!


Cote has a wonderfully relaxed atmosphere and feels really french and chic.

"Cote is inspired by the brasseries of Paris, championing relaxed all-day dining and serving up authentic French classics made from great quality, fresh ingredients." 

The French inspired menu has an upmarket vibe to it and sounds oh-so-special. I could happily while away a fair few hours here (and we did on this particular Sunday morning!) there is just such a relaxed and happy atmosphere.

Pop the fizz then!


And pour the tea, no breakfast is complete without tea...

To begin we got into the french spirit with a pastry to start. It had to be a Pain au Chocolat for me, my absolutely favourite and Mary Berry would've been proud!


Next up Eggs Benedict!


Just so good. The homemade hollandaise was perfect and this is definitely a breakfast that I really love. Of course it tastes so much so much better with a glass of champagne!

A breakfast like this is a really special way to start the day and it just felt so lovely, luxurious and indulgent.

It's the little details that make Cote so special (the branded, ceramic water bottles, the fabulous tiled floor) and a real gem. It was so relaxing and I came away grin set for the rest of the day! It's the just ideal for any time, a long, lazy lunch or a celebratory dinner, Cote would have you covered.

I just can't wait to go back and try more on the menu!


Thanks so much to Cote Brasserie for inviting me along to celebrate their 1st birthday with them - I had the most fabulous time!



*** This is a collaborative post, but all delicious views are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment