Wednesday 16 March 2016

The Ultimate Saturday Outfit

This is the perfect Saturday go-to outfit.


What to wear when you've got a day of mooching round the shops and catch-ups over champagne and cake - this of course! You might have spied my recent post all about a magical trip to ROX and this is what I wore on the day....



I can tell this dress is going to be worn time and time again! You might have spotted it as one of my recent Favourites and it's just so easy to wear! The shirt dress style is really popular just now, it's been around for what seems like eternity, but I'm beginning to notice loads creeping into the shops. H&M have a fantastic selection and that's exactly where I picked up this camel coloured beauty.


It's so comfortable to wear and the colour is bang on and easy. The tie also pulls you in at the waist a tad, giving you just a bit more shape. And the longer hem at the back makes it just a bit more interesting in shape. I also think it will look fabulous unbuttoned over cami tops and jeans - a two-in-one essential!
It was a sunny day in Glasgow - yaaa! - so all I really needed was a trusty leather jacket. This has had a spot in my wardrobe for a good number of years now and I'm not actually someone who wears their leather, biker all that often (shock horror!) but when I do pull it out I always find it really easy to wear and it looks perfect slung over a camel shirt dress.


Sunglasses on - cos I mean you've got to make the most of it in Scotland!

And the dream boots! How gorgeous are these little beauties?! They just add an extra summin summin to an otherwise everyday outfit. They're more exciting than black boots and make everything look a bit more like you belong on Instagram. Basically I love them. They're pretty comfy too and the heel is just the right height for wandering about all day in.



The fake-fur stole is one of those things that just makes me feel all sassy and fabulous. I found it in the Topshop sale for £7 reduced from about £35 - I mean, come one, bargain right there, how was I supposed to resist!! And I'm glad I didn't. It looks like it was just made to put the finishing touches to this Ultimate Saturday Outfit.


Can it be Saturday again so I can skip about in leopard-print boots and drink champagne please?

Jacket - H&M
Dress - H&M 
Boots - H&M
Fake Fur Stole - Topshop 
Sunglasses - Rayban 
Bag - Mango 




2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful outfit! I love your shirt dress, it's so gorgeous and looks lovely on you! It's such a gorgeous colour and just right for S/S :) I hope that H&M have one in stock for me when I next go shopping hehe!

    El xxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an ultimately gorgeous outfit!! Love this fur vest and those awesome shoes!

    http://stylesprinter.com/

    ReplyDelete