Monday 14 March 2016

Insta-Happenings

Loads of holiday chat!

I was counting down the days until I could jet off on holiday, so by the time we reached #HumpDay I needed something pretty to keep me going - and this Primark necklace fitted the bill! I picked it up on a quick nosey round for an amazing £1.50. It's definitely one of those little pieces that I'll end up throwing on with every outfit. It also reminds me of the one Holly Willoughby wears all the time, so there's even more to love.

#throwback's were getting excited for the holidays too. As I was hitting the slopes that weekend it only seemed appropriate to start looking forward to it on Thursday! The boyf and I were getting our skis on so my #tbt was to the last time we went whizzing down the slopes a year or so ago in Switzerland.

Work weeks are made so much easier when you've got meetings in pretty places. The Corinthian ceiling is oh so glamorous! I really felt like I should've been drinking champagne instead of tea though....

Before I headed off I couldn't wait to share with you a fantastic place Glasgow known as Air Space. It's quite simply the best fun ever. On a Friday night myself and a friend popped out and bounced the night away in a huge room filled with trampolines. We had an absolute ball and if you've fancied going along for a while just DO IT! You can see that I may not be a particularly talented trampoline gymnast, but that didn't stop me!

And it was time to go - yaaaa! Airport mornings definitely call for a Bucks Fizz and a full breakfast!

When we arrived the lovely Crystal reps surprised us with a gift of chocolates and wine that my sister had organised - isn't she just wonderful! We popped the wine open and nibbled on chocolates whilst planning adventures for the week. Thank you Iona you're a star!

I'll be sharing a post all about our trip soon - eyes peeled!



No comments:

Post a Comment