Sunday 29 November 2015

Insta-Happenings

Sparkles at events and gorgeous Liberty prints.

This was one of my absolute favourites from the Liberty in Fashion exhibition. I love the oriental vibes and against that gorgeous mural it just looks simply stunning. We popped along to the event when I was down in London and it was the loveliest way to spend a Sunday afternoon after wandering round a market. The loveliest, and prettiest end to my London trip!

My hands really suffer in the cold chilly weather - waaaaahh! And I always find myself hunting for tubes of hand cream, hidden away in various places. This little pink delight lives in my office drawer and it's just perfect. From Soap and Glory, it really helps to soothe cold, chapped hands and the 'non-greasy hand cream with shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow' (yes, marshmallow!) is a real delight. 

I finally got round to posting the sparkliest post ever! I was invited along to Chisholm Hunter recently to see their new collection and oh my goodness, what a treat it was! There's so many beautiful designs in the collection, inspired by iconic locations and nature, and my Santa list certainly grew! They were all simply stunning and I fully encourage you to check them out yourselves - be that for a special occasion, or because you're simply fabulous.

I went along to a really lovely event at Neal's Yard Remedies. We were treated to hand massages and special treatments, as well as browsing the shop that's filled with all sorts of wonderful things. They had so much great stuff and I can't wait to share it with you soon!

Throwback, as usual, and this time we were back down in London. A couple of years ago when I was living there my lovely friend came to visit. We spent Saturday wandering round the Christmassy city. On Carnaby Street they had huge robins glowing red to get you excited for the "most wonderful time of the year!" I love seeing all the Christmas decorations going up - they're always so gorgeous and make me feel all excited about Santa coming!

When Saturday comes along all you need is your best girlie friends and some cocktails! Funkin Cocktails were kind enough to send me out some of they're delicious mixers. I popped a review of them - they were so tasty and I wish the girls weekends would come again quickly!



No comments:

Post a Comment