Sunday 22 November 2015

Insta-Happenings

Lots of London loveliness - food features, a lot.

Yaaaa - Girls Day Out! I was lucky enough to receive some tickets for Girls Day Out in Glasgow. I can't wait to head to the girlies day in Glasgow for some fashion, beauty, shopping, cocktails.... etc. etc. With all those things packed in you know it's going to be a good one! You can still buy tickets if you fancy coming along!

I've loved writing my London series - and I popped up a new one! I had simply the most fantastic long weekend, and after Friday filled with Coco Chanel and champagne we were ready for an epic brunch on Saturday. We treated ourselves to bottomless brunch, and fully made the most of the unlimited prosecco on offer! Well it would've been rude not too....

After filling up on prosecco and then wandering round boutiques in Clapham we decided some home-baking was in order. Look at that monster scone! Brunch, bubbles and scones are the perfect way to while away a Saturday.

Of course, every week includes a #tbt. The winter weather has definitely set in and there's an icy chill in the air. It got me reminiscing of festive, chilly times and my throwback was a really frozen one! Way back the Lake of Menteith froze right over - you could walk all the way across! My friends and I went to visit, slipping about the surface and giggling in the winter-iest scene ever!

And the last of the little London series went up! It includes these amazing doughnuts, found on Maltby Street market. It's a lovely little street packed with amazing stalls and mouth-watering scents. We took a break for coffee and doughnut delights before we headed on to see Liberty in Fashion - a great way to finish the trip I'm sure you'll agree.

A big box arrived just in time for Saturday night! It was filled with delicious Funkin' Cocktail mixers - yaaa! We mixed them up with gin as we tried on multiple outfits and got our heels looked out. I'll share a little review with you soon, but here's a teaser - they were delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment