Sunday 15 November 2015

Insta-Happenings

Dreaming of cosy winters, London adventures and sparkles!

It was fabulous big sisters birthday! Yaaa! Of course this calls for a a lil Instagram celebration. So here we are having a ball, as we always do, at the top of a sunny Swiss mountain - hope you had the most amazing birthday!

The winter weather has properly set in now hasn't it, and gosh golly it's cold! But I kinda like dressing for the chill. It's time to throw on loads of warm layers and feel all wonderful and cosy as the rain batters the windows outside. It also means you can go for deeper darker lip colours, like this gorgeous deep berry one - cosy jumper and berry lips are what wintery days are made for.

And with all this winter weather I started dreaming of lovely festive days. I can't wait to fly over to Switzerland and spend the festive days over Christmas with my family. Last year we went to the most christmassy little French village. It was full of glittering lights, mulled wine and the prettiest and most quaint little building, sparkling with fairy lights. We also had an amazing meal that I'm still drooling over when I look back...

I popped up another post in my London series and it's all about the best day ever, ever, ever. It's filled with the amazing Mademoiselle Prive exhibition, all about Chanel, Coco's inspiration and how Karl has taken over the brand. Then there's delicious cake and champagne at Sketch - days don't come much better.

Sometimes my blog takes me to really amazing places and I realise how lucky, and grateful I am. And the latest event I went to at Chisholm Hunter was one of those moments. A few of us gathered and ooooh-ed and ahhhh-ed as we tried on their newest collection. It's a stunning range (just look at that ring!) inspired by iconic locations and nature. I'll be sharing all the amazing gems with you soon - get your lottery tickets at the ready!

As well as popping along to the Mademoiselle Prive exhibition we also went to Sketch. I'd been dying to go there for ages, and couldn't wait to see the beautiful building for myself. We feasted on cake and sipped on champagne, feeling oh so fancy. It's a lovely long post so pop the kettle on, make yourself a cuppa and settle in!




No comments:

Post a Comment