Monday 5 October 2015

Insta-Happenings

Selfies and reminiscing about a gorgeous holiday to Croatia.

Load of pictures of glorious sunsets have been spamming my social media this week - but I caught this stunner at sunrise instead. It just shows you that getting up nice, bright and early can pay off. And that Glasgow is a pretty beautiful place to be.

A #tbt to 'Autumnal Giggles'. Autumn weather means cosy knit jumpers, big blanket scarves and battered brogues. I find myself throwing on this combination so much as the weather starts to turn a bit chillier - perfect for layering and for a comedy night and a few pints to get you merry.

Me and BF celebrated 5 years together! That's like a long time. And Saturday morning celebrations mean bucks fizz, strawberries and pastries in bed.

What a day! Myself and a riot of a friend headed down to Leeds for the day to see Scotland vs. USA in the Rugby World Cup. We jumped on an early train from Edinburgh, clad in our fan-gear and chugged down the tracks to the sunshine down south. We had an absolute ball and slept all the way home, draped in Scottish flags.

So I seemed to be dreaming of the disappearing Summer this week and finally got round to sharing my Croatian adventures with you lovely lot! The first post was all about my time in Hvar - it's filled with pretty stone streets, days lolling on the beach and drinking wine in the prettiest of places. This really is a stunningly beautiful place and I loved it!

A while ago I was lucky enough to be gifted this gorgeous jewellery set from Chisholm Hunter when I interviewed Nicola Benedetti about her brand new watch launch and her personal style at their flagship store in Silverburn. It's a really stunning set, but not something that I would wear everyday, so when I had a black-tie event one Friday night it seemed the perfect reason to wear it! The red-almost-pink jewels stood out against a black dress and really completed the outfit - lovely stuff - so a huge thanks again to Chisholm Hunter!

#tbt and again I was dreaming about my fabulous time in Hvar. We lunched looking out on this view, sipping on white wine and devouring plates of seafood pasta.

Next up was a post all about Split! It's one of the oldest cities in the area and has got some beautiful old buildings tumbling around the centre. We found a great wine bar in the bustling city and took a trip to paradise, The Blue Lagoon. Can I go back now ..... please?

Boutique of Molly were kind enough to get in touch with me about doing some work together and so this week a pretty, pink parcel arrived in the post! It's so nice getting little treats through the letter-box and this is one that I'm really looking forward to sharing with you!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your anniversary!! Glad you had such a good time at the rugby - will have to go and catch up with your holiday posts <3

    Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks my dear - can't believe it has been so long! And the rugby was amazing, finished off the weekend perfectly! Hope you enjoyed reading about sunny Croatia too :)

      Thanks for reading lovely x x

      Delete