Sunday 5 July 2015

Insta-Happenings

Lovely jewellery and some celebrations!


I couldn't believe how gorgeous these Joshua James Jewellery gems were when they arrived through the letterbox! The stud earrings are so shiny and the rose quartz in the bracelet is so delicate and pretty. I fell totally in love and have hardly taken them off! I styled them up for summer with some pieces that y'all gonna have in your wardrobe already! Including....

These pretty damn fabulous palm print trousers! I love all the palm print that's about at the moment and these were a bargain in Primark. I've been wearing them quite a lot to work, but can't wait to wear them for Saturday lunches and even dressed up for cocktails. The print is bright, bold and beautiful!

Last weekend me and the BF got all dolled-up for a little ball. There's something special about putting on a fancy dress and posing with boys in kilts. It was a great weekend and this photo just about hides our sunburnt noses! I also wore a new necklace that my friend gave me for my birthday, it was perfect with the dress and a slick of red lipstick.

I'm a sucker for a gorgeous smelling hand cream and this Crabtree and Evelyn hand moisturiser smells like the most beautiful summer meadow. A while ago I went to their Garden Celebration event and tried this out. I was so pleased to discover it hidden away in a little goodie bag and love smoothing it in just before I go to bed, I'll pop up a little Review of it soon so I can tell you all about it.

Back to my pretty special Joshua James Jewellery! I popped up a post about how I styled them with wardrobe staples, patterned trouser, a white shirt and a pretty summer dress. You can't go wrong with their simple, classic design and they bring a touch of sparkle and beauty to any outfit.

It was lovely, sunny and summery today, but I was stuck in work most of the week! As I tip-tap typed away on my laptop looking down at coral nails kept me going - the perfect summer shade!

Here's a sneak peek at all the pattern used in my post on styling up the Joshua James Jewellery for summer - there's palm print, pretty florals and some nautical stripes!

Recently my clever genius of a little sister graduated from University - yaaaa!! We all went up for a day of fizz and celebrations. The setting was so pretty I couldn't help but share it with you. The lawn was filled with checked tablecloths, vintage teapots and flowers. It was so gorgeous and the day was made even more special with the amount of effort the University had put in - eeep it's just so pretty!

Timehop had me dreaming about summer holidays and my week's feed has been filled with pictures from my holiday in Barcelona last year. One day we explored the beautiful Park Guell, it's a really stunning place, like a secret garden hidden high above the hustle and bustle of the city below. So peaceful and pretty.

Back to graduation and I also wanted to share with you what I wore - of course! Printed trousers matched with cream worked perfectly with coral pops!



No comments:

Post a Comment