Wednesday 3 June 2015

Clo Clo London Gems

I was lucky enough to be treated to some absolute gems from Clo Clo London recently and I can't wait to style them up for summer!


If you haven't heard to Clo Clo London before it's an online fashion jewellery boutique that's stocked with the most divine selection of jewellery - all of which is style-conscious and of high quality, what more can you ask for! It's full of really pretty pieces and statement styles, all of which are guaranteed to make you stand-out and add a unique touch to any outfit.

My favourite was scrolling through the huge selection of glittering necklaces, they were stunning and I want to add all of them to my online shopping cart of dreams! There is also some really great standout earrings, from studs to danglies, that glitter away with amazing coloured gems. The bracelets are really unique and just invite stacking, with a host of gorgeous rings to compliment them.  All in all a fantastic little aladdins cave on the internet with so many treats.


I saw the Germaine necklace and immediately fell in love. I love the way the turquoise is complimented by the diamante details, adding a bit of bling to the occasion. It's a nice big statement necklace, but I also think it's quite delicate with the blue petals spreading out into fan shapes. It's really pretty and elegant and I can see myself wearing it a whole lot.

(Jacket - H&M, Shoes - New Look)

The first thing I thought of though was teaming the turquoise with coral - I know I'm obsessed! It is just the ideal summer partnership though!


The Embry sparkling stone drop earrings are a really simple design, but they definitely create an impression. I really like the kind of pink-hue to the gem. It's perfectly girly, but I think the strong, solid shape adds a unique twist to what could otherwise be a really soft, girly earring. I found myself wearing them quite a bit to make a simple, monochrome outfit stand out more, with a slick of Clinique Chubby stick in Whoppin' Watermelon you're sorted.

(Top - Zara, Jeans - Miss Selfridge, Shoes - H&M)

I think they're the perfect accompaniment to a really classic and simple outfit - boyfriend jeans, white t-shirt and stripes are all you need to let the earrings take the limelight.


Last, but certainly not least are the stunning Carolina earrings. I got the turquoise pair, but they also have them in rose and ivory, if you fancy something different. The floral shaped studs are really easy to wear with anything and add a subtle touch of glamour to the occasion ya know. Gorgeously girlie they sparkly away with diamante centres - they are just so pretty don't you think!

(Top - H&M, Jeans - Zara, Bag - River Island)

Definitely give Clo Clo London a visit if you're looking to add to your jewellery box, it's perfect for summer weddings or just any if you fancy some new jewels - lovely!



*** This is a promotional post, but all views are my own. Obvs. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice review Kirsten.
    I saw a similar website that offers great fashion jewellery online at very affordable price range.

    ReplyDelete