Monday 18 May 2015

Insta-Happenings


Jewellery, gym and cakes...





Sunday afternoon comes along every week and what better way to while away the hours than a spot of nail painting. I like to pop on some trashy TV, take a away the chipped nails that have just about survived the week and pick a whole new colour. I went a tad more girlie that usual here with bright, bright pink with a sprinkling of sparkles as well. It doesn't hurt to be a lil bit pink every now and again does it?! 

I was lucky enough to be invited along to Crabtree and Evelyn's Garden Celebrations. It was an amazing evening that you can read all about HERE. There was mouth-watering shortbread, indulgent hand treatments and some luxurious fragrances. The staff were so wonderfully friendly and it was a shop that you could visit again and again, finding different delights every time you go in. I was without a doubt pleasantly surprised and will be making my way back soon!

A little candle review this week (have a nosey HERE). I do like a candle. They just make a room a whole new place - relaxing and luxurious they are the perfect accompaniment to a steaming mug of chamomile tea at the end of the day. This little gem was from Primak. I pick up most of my candles from here as it means I can keep them burning away, without worrying about the price. The Red Berry and Jasmine smells divine and three wicks make all the difference. 

I just couldn't stop dreaming about the Crabtree and Evelyn event! So this week my #tbt didn't stretch too far back! One of the things I was most surprised by was the Fine Foods on offer. The Wild Blueberry and Lavender Preserve has become a firm favourite. It's just delicious and the floral smell to it makes it uniquely different - the perfect scone accompaniment. 

I had a quieter weekend so used the time to get some gym-time done. Bleugh. You always feel better once you've been... 

I decided to share with you lot the jewellery that I wear everyday. You've probably seen it all in my outfit shots, but in this lil post HERE I've outlined all their stories and why I love them so much. This particular ring was a present for my 18th Birthday and I hardly ever take it off. I think most people have those pieces that they can't help but pop on every day and they usually have a special story behind them too. So despite the fact that I will always rave about a glittering statement necklace and will always be filling up on pretty dangly earrings I have a few firm favourites that I can't avoid! 



No comments:

Post a Comment