Sunday 12 April 2015

Insta-Happenings

I got some pretty new things and made way for Spring colours!


I was lucky enough to be invited to the launch of the HD brow training academy in Glasgow recently and was delighted when my messy eyebrows were transformed with the power of HD. You can read about it HERE. It was such a lovely evening and I was more than chuffed with the results!

Some pretty flowers! I love the orange and yellow combination - my perfect colour combo.

You may have read about my visit through to Edinburgh, we visited the castle and wandered along the Mile (HERE). But, to finish off Saturday in style we got on our glad-rags and headed out for an Italian feast. This was a simple outfit to style, sticking with a monochrome base and adding pops of coral on top. With a glass of fizz to get me started I was soon ready to savour a delicious bowl of pasta - have a proper nosey HERE.



Bright colours just make ya smile don't they! I headed up to Overgate in Dundee on a Saturday for their #TweetChic event. There was some lovely models strutting their stuff and competitions for some great prizes - which I didn't win boo. I really like the pink and yellow combination, it's like rhubarb custards as clothes! I also added a bright pink lips to match the really vibrant jacket, cos why the hell not eh!

More colours! I found this gem in H&M and couldn't resist. I big, bold, yellow necklace is everything I love! I featured it in my Shopping Edit if you want to read more of me rambling on about how perfect it is!

I mentioned up above about my fabulous HD brows and, of course, I also did you all a little post about them with details about the treatments and their amazing make-up range. I've been using the lipgloss constantly - it's a winner definitely. (HERE)

My Dad really does have good taste. He jetted off to New York recently for work and had some time to wander round Macy's picking out the perfect gift! I adore the bright red colour of this DKNY purse, it's like a little treat waiting every time you open your bag. And my old purse was just about to fall apart so it was perfect timing. The envelope style is a really nice change and the simple gold letters add a little bit of extra detail. It was a much better present than an Easter Egg!


I managed to post a much overdue OOTD post. It was the ideal pub outfit - leather jacket, plaid shirt and slick of red lipstick. You can get all the details HERE.

A little #tbt to family va-ca in Italy. We would spend days exploring old villages hidden away to the Italian countryside, sipping on wine and savouring ice creams under the sunshine. My Dad also told me I looked like I was dressed-up as a flag - still not sure how to take that one.

How to celebrate payday - a shopping spree of course! I'd spied a few things that I really liked, but had resisted buying them until the end of the month. However, of course when I went in all prepared to spend my pennies everything I'd had my eye on disappeared, but I didn't manage to find some other gems - a la this striped top - that I loved just as much. I decided to share these all with you HERE so have a nosey on what I bought at the shops and how I'm planning on wearing them all.


I've got another treat of an OOTD on the way - this time combined with a delightful afternoon tea! Think patterned trousers, oversized jumpers and scones - keep your eyes peeled!

How perfectly cute are these candles! I think they're the perfect combination for Spring. Yellow is the loveliest colour at this time of year and I couldn't resist the daisy print candle. It didn't have a base so I popped it on one of my blue and white print tea saucers and I think it looks really pretty! The yellow square candle smells absolutely divine - vanilla cream and passionfruit. I want my candles to be glowing all the time, they're so darn lovely.

I just can't stop buying mugs. It's turning into a bit of an obsession. But, I could I leave behind this flamingo charmer! I'll just drink extra tea...


No comments:

Post a Comment