Sunday 9 November 2014

Insta-Week

Here's the latest update...



First off I'd thought I'd take the chance to remind you about all the lovely things that appeared on Letters From Marion in October! There was check jumpsuits galore, autumnal outfit inspiration, hot chocolates and some absolutely amazing mexican food at a new find in the Westend. Have a scroll down and catch up on all the going-ons.

I know you all know I like relaxing in bed with a cup of tea and a good book and as the nights get darker earlier and whole lot more chilly pop a hot water bottle on your feet and grab a teddy to snuggle and get engrossed in a beautiful story.

It was my big sisters birthday this week so a wee #tbt was off a time when she proved how absolutely fabulous she is! Her graduation a few years ago was lovely and here she is flanked by her biggest fans. Look at her big beaming smile, I hope she was just as pleased on her Birthday this weekend, she deserves to have a massive grin all plastered over her lovely face. 

Here's an exciting one for all you tan fans out there! Exclusively for all you lovely lot is an amazing discount! Do you want a gorgeous glow and a lovely bronzed body? Then look no further. NKD SKN is offering you a fantabulous 45% off with my unique code LETTERS45 isn't that just wonderful? So go on banish those winter blues and get ordering. 

On Saturday myself and the baby sister went and explored Glasgow. We strolled through Glasgow Green and made our way to the People's Palace. It was great to see lots of bits and bobs about Glasgow's history and wander round the Winter Gardens - being particularly impressed by the bananas hiding up high in the trees. Keep an eye out for a full post on this one!

When darkness fell though it was time to get dolled up! We had a little reunion dinner, with loads of wine, tiaras and sparklers - amazing! I wore my new favourite piece, the Coco and Cleo jumpsuit! Here I dressed it up with a massive sparkly collar necklace, heels and bold lips. I was lucky enough to have a very lovely hairdresser coming round to visit before so she twist, twirled and curled my hair into a crown of pleats with a gorgeously messy bun at the back, I felt like a princess! She did an amazing job and I was so sad to take it all down again the next day!

Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've had a really good month - still lusting after that jumpsuit <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a good one! I know! I wear it constantly....

      Hope you've had a lovely time too! xxx

      Delete