Wednesday 15 October 2014

Cosy Checks

Here's a slightly different way to wear a really amazing jumpsuit.

You might remember I wore this jumpsuit on a rather special night out HERE. I dressed it all up with killer heels and a pretty clutch with some bright red lips and then supped on fizz and had a lovely night out.

However, the joy of this jumpsuit is that it can be worn in so many different ways and a casual look is just as easy to achieve as a more dressed up version.

I was going for a really relaxed spa day and wanted to be comfy before and after so this jumpsuit is perfect. It's light and loose-fitting and so comfy to wear and I kinda felt like I was out in my pyjamas in some ways, ideal for relaxing!

Cosy, knit jumpers are amazing for this time of year and I love the colour and cut of this one. It's a really pale, pastel pink and is cut cropped with rolled up sleeves. The crop also is perfect with the jumpsuit as the drawn in waist falls on the same line as the crop cut.

The monochrome checks are just wonderful as well and the black and white look perfect with a pale pink jumper, balancing out the colours.

I'm going to need to experiment with the jumpsuit and some winter boots in the future, but for now the black ballet pumps worked perfectly. Never underestimate a simple shoe and I wear these ones loads as they go with everything, as sometimes a simple shoe can let the rest of the outfit do the talking.

To top it all off the best thing to do is pop on a big comfy, oversized jacket. I love this one so much, it's so comfortable and just wraps you up in a cocoon of warmth and loveliness. It's pale colour and shape goes with everything and I find that the pink, almost grey colour is a nice change from navy or blue winter jackets.

We relaxed all day at the spa and indulged in some stress-releiving massages and said cheers with a glass of fizz as we giggled in the hotel restaurant eating lunch in our robes!

Coat - French Connection
Jumper - Topshop
Jumpsuit - Coco and Cleo
Ballet Pumps - H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment