Monday 29 September 2014

Insta-Week

I was really lazy on instagram, up until the weekend when I got snap happy!

How pretty are these little flowers! We captured the last bits of summer as the leaves are turning and its getting chillier. The gorgeous pink brightens up a rainy evening and makes me smile remembering sunny days of summer.

On Friday a special package arrived for me yaaaa! I'd ordered a jumpsuit from Coco and Cleo for a special Friday night and had been fretting all day that I now had nothing to wear! But there it was waiting for me when I got in from work - the perfect Friday treat and I really couldn't wait to tear the tissue open and try it on!

So I pulled on an amazing new checked jumpsuit, slicked on some red lipstick and headed out. We had a really lovely night and you can have a wee nosey HERE. This jumpsuit is definitely something I'll wear again and again. You can dress it up with bright lips and killer heels or pop on some studded boots and a big fluffy cardi for a more casual daytime look. Its perfection.

Aren't my sisters adorable! I love it when you get a wee surprise in the post and I was lucky enough to get two cards this week from both my lovely sisters!

Up next on the blog this week was a wee skincare review, check it out HERE! It's nice to try out new things on your skin and when they're a little more expensive a cheeky freebie is a great way to try them out first. The three Malin + Goetz treats came with a recent issue of Elle and they were lovely on my skin. The lip moisturiser is going to be amazing when the colder weather sets in.

I had a lovely Sunday lunch with some old friends this week. We chatted for hours whilst sipping on white wine and munching huge pizzas. Sunday lunches also call for tweed jackets, white shirts and brown boots. It's a fail safe outfit for Autumn, really simple and chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment