Sunday 21 September 2014

Insta-Week

Here's what I've been up to...



If you've been paying attention you'll have realised that recently I had a lovely, riotous, perfect weekend away with my family. On Saturday we ate and drank like Kings and on Sunday we soothed sore heads with a brisk sea breeze and chunky tartan scarves to keep the chill out. Have a nosey HERE. It's filled with food and some absolutely fantastic stripy trousers!

It was back to reality and work though the next week. I dress pretty smart/officey for work, but that doesn't mean it has to be boring! This blazer, which I've featured a few times, is ideal for injecting a bit of colour into an office wardrobe. It also goes perfectly with the orange pendant and the colour pops out. Add a lovely, slightly sensible white top and voila.

I started an Elle subscription a while ago and I really don't know why I didn't do it before! Every month you get a parcel which is packed with pages of glorious shoes and inspiring reads. One of my favourite weekend activities is a lazy morning in bed with breakfast, a stemming mug of green tea and a brand new Elle to indulge in. I had been missing some the last week - so now I had better find more time to relax and work my way through them.

#tbt it was that time of week again! This week I was remembering my time spend a couple of summers ago in London. My lovely friend here let me stay and as soon as I jumper off the train in the big city we went to see some sights and doesn't Tower Bridge look fantastic all dressed up with the Olympic rings. It was an amazing summer to be there and the whole place was absolutely buzzing.

There was a new OOTD post on the blog this week! I played a being a flowery spaceman in a little Primark delight that I found. It'd the ideal weekend t-shirt and just pop over HERE for all the details.

Socks are the best. These came in my survival pack that my Mum made up for the birthday weekend! What is it with mothers and socks, she's obsessed with keeping my feet cosy, but I must say in the end I'm very grateful for this! They look perfect with my comfy brogues and rolled-up jeans - just the ideal combination really aren't they!

No comments:

Post a Comment