Thursday 18 September 2014

Channelling Sheldon

According to my Dad I dress like Sheldon Cooper.

I was pretty chuffed with my new NASA tee, however my Dad did ask if this was an outfit inspired by The Big Bang Theory. But hey, what does he know!

I originally spied this NASA t-shirt in Topshop and thought it was great, so when I spotted it in Primark I was pretty chuffed with myself. A slogan tee is perfect to throw on for a casual weekend outfit. It's slightly over-sized and is really comfy. The marbled grey effect is also ideal t-shirt material.

Instead of plain jeans I decided to pop on my flowery version. The are an ideal alternative to denim and not something I can see Sheldon Cooper in that's for sure! They add a bit of feminine detail to a top that could be a bit tom-boyish - perfect.

I can't go anywhere without my big knuckle-duster cage ring! A bit of gold jewellery just adds a bit of detail that the outfit needs. The long pendant is simple, but just adds something extra.

Pop on some black flats and you're sorted and if the weathers a little chillier all you need is a big cosy scarf and a leather jacket - weekend outfit sorted!

Leather Jacket - H&M
T-Shirt - Primark
Jeans - Zara
Ballet Pumps - H&M
Scarf - Primark
Jewellery - Forever 21



No comments:

Post a Comment